- Duration of the tour: approx. 3 hours
- Length of the tour: approx. 7km
- Wild water category II (Easy to medium difficulty tour)
- Certified and professional guides
- River bug equipment including fins and hand paddle
- A complete safety equipment consisting of lifejacket and a wild water helmet
- Bus transfer from Base Camp to our starting point and back again
- A safety briefing specifically for this tour by your guide
- A short break where we will enjoy a little snack and you will get the opportunity to jump into a natural pool.
- Shower and refreshment facilities in the Base Camp
- Sufficient swimming skills
- Average physical condition
- Swim suit and a towel
- And above all: a good mood!