After a few basic exercises, the first rapids await us. Waves and different types of currents can be a challenge or two. In addition to quite sporty sections, there are also river sections where you can relax and let your board drift through nature.
- Duration of the tour: approx. 3 - 3,5 hours
- Length of the tour: aprox. 7 Kilometers
- Wild water category II (medium difficulty)
- Certified and professional guides
- SUP equipment including board and paddle
- A complete safety equipment consisting of lifejacket and a wild water helmet
- Bus transfer from Base Camp to our starting point and back again
- A safety briefing specifically for this tour by your guide
- A short break where we will enjoy a little snack and you will get the opportunity to jump into a natural pool.
- Shower and refreshment facilities in the Base Camp
- Sufficient swimming skills
- Average to good physical condition
- Swim suit and a towel
- And above all: a good mood!